lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Foster The People - Helena Beat


((( Foster The People - Helena Beat )))

Sometimes life it takes you by the hair,
Pulls you down before you know it
It's gone and you're dead again.
I've been in places and i won't pretend
Yeah I'd make it out just to fall on my head.
Wake up strange and take the walk downstairs
Hit the pawn up on the corner and pay for my rent.
You know that I could not believe my own truth
Just show them what a choose, got nothing to lose.

Yeah yeah and it's okay.
I tie my hands up to a chair so I don't fall that way.
Yeah yeah and I'm alright.
I took a sip of something poison but I'll hold on tight.

You know those days when you want to choose
To not get out of bed, you're lost in your head again.
You play the game but you kind of cut
'Cause you're coming down hard and your joints are all stuck.
I've tried to say that it's not the only way
I never knew if i could face myself to change.
You were pacing, I was insecure.
Slip and fall, I'm dodging calls, hug the prison I've been living in.

Yeah yeah and it's okay.
I tie my hands up to a chair so I don't fall that way.
Yeah yeah and i'm alright.
I took a sip of something poison but I'll hold on tight

http://videoconletra.blogspot.com


¿NO FUNCIONA EL VIDEO? Puedes Probar en: YOUTUBE
Vídeo y Letra de Foster The People - Helena Beat
Embed Video Copia y Pega en tu Web o Blog.

((( http://videoconletra.blogspot.com )))

Nube de Tags: Ver Video y Letra Foster The People - Helena Beat online flv, youtube,Videos y Letras 2011 , Canciones y Lyrics, ver Lyrics online Foster The People - Helena Beat Subtitulada, Lyrics en linea Foster The People - Helena Beat Español, Música 2011 Ingles online, Lyric Foster The People - Helena Beat, Letras de Foster The People - Helena Beat Gratis dvd, Escuchar Foster The People - Helena Beat online, Justin Tv, Videos Musicales con letra, Canción con Letra, 2011, Video Oficial, Official 2011.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: Si no estas registrado en algunos de los servicios de Google para publicar comentarios, entonces debes cambiar la opción COMENTAR COMO a: Nombre/URL o Anonimo.

Páginas vistas en total