miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2011

Miggs - Let The Games Begin


((( Miggs - Let The Games Begin )))

I know my role
And I know where I stand
And I know who I am
I know you won't understand

I've seen this one before
Everything starts out with feeling
Then we introduce the victim
And someone gets to be the villain

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Let the games begin

And that too familiar conversation
With that too familiar scene, yeah
Set to the greatest expectations
Someone always winds up getting cheated

I'm not going to lie
And I'm not going to bite
You may just want to hide your eyes
Cause this is going to be awhile

Well we're all a little broken, baby
I've got cracks on up to here
But that don't make me fragile
And that don't make me fear

Yeah we're all a little broken baby'
Let the games begin

http://videoconletra.blogspot.com


¿NO FUNCIONA EL VIDEO? Puedes Probar en: YOUTUBE
Vídeo y Letra de Miggs - Let The Games Begin
Embed Video Copia y Pega en tu Web o Blog.

((( http://videoconletra.blogspot.com )))

Nube de Tags: Ver Video y Letra Miggs - Let The Games Begin online flv, youtube,Videos y Letras 2011 , Canciones y Lyrics, ver Lyrics online Miggs - Let The Games Begin Subtitulada, Lyrics en linea Miggs - Let The Games Begin Español, Música 2011 Ingles online, Lyric Miggs - Let The Games Begin, Letras de Miggs - Let The Games Begin Gratis dvd, Escuchar Miggs - Let The Games Begin online, Justin Tv, Videos Musicales con letra, Canción con Letra, 2011, Video Oficial, Official 2011.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: Si no estas registrado en algunos de los servicios de Google para publicar comentarios, entonces debes cambiar la opción COMENTAR COMO a: Nombre/URL o Anonimo.

Páginas vistas en total